For current pricing and to schedule a session, click here!
What kinds of sessions do I offer?
- Medium sessions — Connecting with loved ones who have passed. We invite your loved ones who have passed to come in and have a conversation with us. We get validation from them and answers to questions you might have about their passing or what they are doing now. This includes your animals.
- Psychic/Guide sessions — We ask for your guides and helpers to come so we can get answers to questions you might have about your life and your path. You will learn your guide’s name and their specialty. If you want to connect with a loved one, please select “Medium Session”
- Angel sessions — connecting with your angels who have been “assigned” to watch over you. They know what you need and are eager to help you get there!
- Life Purpose sessions — Why are you here? This session will help you understand what your soul wants to experience here this time around. We bring in your guides who tell us where you need to focus your energy. You leave with homework and a plan to implement!
- Past Life sessions — we look into a past life or two to see how these incarnations are affecting your current life. These are not regression sessions. I ask your higher self to show me which lifetime might help your current situation and we take a look at it from that perspective.
- Akashic Record Sessions — We look at the records of your soul for this lifetime and other lifetimes
- Angel card sessions — Get introduced to your angels and receive an angel card reading to answer questions about a situation or your direction.
All readings can be done via the telephone or in person. Click here for more information on phone readings.
Please note: I will no longer be able to record readings. You are welcome to bring a recording device if you would like to record it yourself.
What can you expect when you get a reading from me — Dispelling the Myths:
First and foremost, I am a trained psychic medium. I received training through the Psychic Horizons Center in Boulder, Colorado, via John Holland’s Advanced Mediumship Program, and a local private mentorship program where I received group and one-on-one training. Because my son is on the other side, I have a tremendous amount of help bringing in the people with whom you want to connect. It is a partnership. Your loved ones want to help you to heal and know they are close by, so we work together to bring you evidential messages of their presence still in your life.
By the same token, this is not an exact science. I am human and I do use my human senses to receive information. Sometimes what I see, hear or feel might not make sense in the moment. It might be something happening in the future. Maybe your loved one shows me something that is important to them but you might not know this until you start asking questions of your relatives after you leave my office.
Be open to their messages to you. If you come in with a specific idea of what they will say, you can miss the true message for you. The information your loved ones provide is up to them, not us. They will let you know it is them, even if they don’t say the exact phrase you ask them to.
Psychic Readings: One thing I like to make very clear is that there are no absolutes when it comes to psychic readings. We come to this planet to experience FREE WILL. What a glorious thing this FREE WILL. It can be a problem also since what I am shown during your psychic reading is based upon you going down the path they show me. Should you choose to change the path and not go down the one intended at the time of the reading, you will change the outcome. This is not good or bad; it is just a fact of being here. Please keep this in mind when asking about future paths. They will always show us the path that is for your highest good, so please keep this in mind when you are choosing which way to go.
Also, I do not read minds. I feel it is an invasion of privacy and therefore I do not even pretend to know what you are thinking. Should your guide or loved one tell me what’s going on in your head, then I know it is for a specific purpose to help you. Please do not feel, though, when you walk into my office that I will know everything about you.
I do ask questions, like, “Why are you here today?” Many psychics do not, but I like to be as specific as possible to get the information you need to receive. There are other reasons I ask these things; it is more to get clarity for you, not so you will give me the answers. Also, if there is someone specific with whom you wish to connect, please tell me. We save a ton of time just asking that person to come into our session.
If you are coming to me because you have lost someone dear to you, please know I understand. I recognize the vulnerable place in which you are as a grieving parent, spouse, child or friend. I am not a psychotherapist, though. Alongside our work together you may also find the support of a grief counselor or therapist to be very helpful. I encourage getting recommendations from friends or other health care professionals for a therapist who will be able to assist you in the grief process. It is not a process which can be avoided, so please honor it and seek the support you need in the process.
Please read this to prepare for a reading.
If you have any questions I have not answered here, please feel free to contact me prior to our session together.